Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy diet

XavierGreen

[FONT=&quot]My diet is pretty healthy for the most part, as I've tried to adopt a 75% Paleo lifestyle, but find that I struggle after work and on weekends to maintain my good habits. I've never really thought about losing weight as I've always considered myself "sporty", but am finding that I'm about 15 pounds over where I'd like to be. In terms of workouts, I do either spin, HIIT intervals, or jump rope for my cardio, and also lift weights but have struggled to increase my numbers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Your diet and cardio will primarily influence fat loss. You could try meal prepping food for the weekend to cut back on bad eating. As far as increasing lifts, you can look for programs that force progressive overload.

when you splurge on the weekends on junk food you are going to re-ignite the addiction

also events in your life that have resulted from you being an impulsive eater are real. it is an addiction my man. just like how an alcoholic has something happen then goes to the bar and gets wasted to drown their sorrows

we don't treat food addictions with any degree of seriousness in this country because the food companies drive the propaganda. they want you to keep eating trash

now how do you cure an addiction to food? you have to stop consuming it. the body will adjust. i used to be addicted to big macs, every day for lunch in college i would eat that shit. one day i simply stopped eating them cause i was sick of feeling like ass. it took a month or two but the smell of even driving past a mcdonalds makes me ill and i have no interest in eating one YUCK!! so i understand completely what some of you go through.. just know it is NOT the food your body wants, it is that dopamine rush it wants. your body actually finds that food disgusting

My diet is pretty healthy for the most part, as I've tried to adopt a 75% Paleo lifestyle, but find that I struggle after work and on weekends to maintain my good habits. I've never really thought about losing weight as I've always considered myself "sporty", but am finding that I'm about 15 pounds over where I'd like to be. In terms of workouts, I do either spin, HIIT intervals, or jump rope for my cardio, and also lift weights but have struggled to increase my numbers.

So not Paleo then.

[FONT=&quot]My diet is pretty healthy for the most part, as I've tried to adopt a 75% Paleo lifestyle, but find that I struggle after work and on weekends to maintain my good habits. I've never really thought about losing weight as I've always considered myself "sporty", but am finding that I'm about 15 pounds over where I'd like to be. In terms of workouts, I do either spin, HIIT intervals, or jump rope for my cardio, and also lift weights but have struggled to increase my numbers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Sounds like you need to stay more consistent and disciplined all week long.

oh, this is really hard for me, i drink a bit of wine and eat beef each meal, but i will drink much tea then and training in night, is that okay to being successful?

oh, this is really hard for me, i drink a bit of wine and eat beef each meal, but i will drink much tea then and training in night, is that okay to being successful?

you can get away with it but it isn't optimal

what you can control is dropping the wine, getting grassfed beef and being careful with the tea not effecting your sleep

Top Bottom