Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy bar recommendation

SouthernBigger

[FONT=&quot]I just finished up a 4 year college football career. I always trained and ate for power and mass. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Right now I'm about 6 ft and 230LBS. I have a good amount of muscle but don't look the way that I want. I need to cut down.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm starting a new diet in a few weeks and want to incorporate at least one protein bar into it. I know a lot of the so called "healthy" bars are really garbage. Can anyone reccomond one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, what is a decent pre workout meal? This has to be something quick and easy.[/FONT]

I definitely don't recommend bars unless you are in dire need of keeping your calories or protein consumption up. It is far better to eat whole foods. Before a hard workout, I like to make sure I get enough carbs to power me through the workout, but I don't do anything special.

for cutting down you need to avoid bars for 2 reasons: they have added sugars (gotta taste good right?) and they are heavily processed of course (how else can they sit on the shelf for months?)

you can instead get some raw nuts and mix them with raw honey, press them down and make your own bar that way

I just finished up a 4 year college football career. I always trained and ate for power and mass.

Right now I'm about 6 ft and 230LBS. I have a good amount of muscle but don't look the way that I want. I need to cut down.

I'm starting a new diet in a few weeks and want to incorporate at least one protein bar into it. I know a lot of the so called "healthy" bars are really garbage. Can anyone reccomond one.

Also, what is a decent pre workout meal? This has to be something quick and easy.

No. Make your own.

Top Bottom