x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Healthy bar recommendation

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Healthy bar recommendation within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I just finished up a 4 year college football career. I always trained and ate for power and mass. Right now I'm about 6 ft and 230LBS. I have a good amount of muscle but don't look the way that I want. I need to cut down. I'm starting a new diet in a few weeks and want to incorporate at least one protein bar into it. I know a lot of the so called "healthy" bars are really garbage. Can anyone reccomond one. Also, what is a decent pre workout meal? This has to be something quick

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Healthy bar recommendation

I just finished up a 4 year college football career. I always trained and ate for power and mass.

Right now I'm about 6 ft and 230LBS. I have a good amount of muscle but don't look the way that I want. I need to cut down.

I'm starting a new diet in a few weeks and want to incorporate at least one protein bar into it. I know a lot of the so called "healthy" bars are really garbage. Can anyone reccomond one.

Also, what is a decent pre workout meal? This has to be something quick and easy.

Re: Healthy bar recommendation

I definitely don't recommend bars unless you are in dire need of keeping your calories or protein consumption up. It is far better to eat whole foods. Before a hard workout, I like to make sure I get enough carbs to power me through the workout, but I don't do anything special.

for cutting down you need to avoid bars for 2 reasons: they have added sugars (gotta taste good right?) and they are heavily processed of course (how else can they sit on the shelf for months?)

you can instead get some raw nuts and mix them with raw honey, press them down and make your own bar that way
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by SouthernBigger View Post
    I just finished up a 4 year college football career. I always trained and ate for power and mass.

Right now I'm about 6 ft and 230LBS. I have a good amount of muscle but don't look the way that I want. I need to cut down.

I'm starting a new diet in a few weeks and want to incorporate at least one protein bar into it. I know a lot of the so called "healthy" bars are really garbage. Can anyone reccomond one.

Also, what is a decent pre workout meal? This has to be something quick and easy.
    No. Make your own.

Is the bar a necessity? I'd add another meal instead if you can
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM