Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy Bar

smithj

I need to lose weight and I need to eat something when I'm hungry which I always feel almost every 2 hours. I'm thinking of taking granola or whatever snack out there. any suggestion?

im not sure what ur diet consists of but I found some great protein bars on a web site called netrition.com. im putting an order in today for the low carb "oh yeah" bars. The have a fair amont of protein and 8g! carbs which some of that is dietary fiber. probably the best bars for snackin I've seen.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

hey bro. i retract this. i got excited about these things b/c they're low carb but they happen to be ridiculously high in fat. can't anyone make something perfect!

in general, you are going to find that even bars that appear to be low in calories or lower in fat, have all kinds of fructose syrup, canola oils, etc...

i incorporate a lot of greek yogurt cups throughout the day when im hungry... fuck, even an apple will help to combat some hunger... drink plenty of water, throw in a meal replacement drink, cans of tuna, etc... there's a hell of a lot better options out there than bars... the best protein bar i have found macro wise is the pure protein bars... trust me, there are plenty of options out there for you...

Tri-o-plex duo bars , bursting peanut butter. One of the best bars made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in general, you are going to find that even bars that appear to be low in calories or lower in fat, have all kinds of fructose syrup, canola oils, etc...

i incorporate a lot of greek yogurt cups throughout the day when im hungry... fuck, even an apple will help to combat some hunger... drink plenty of water, throw in a meal replacement drink, cans of tuna, etc... there's a hell of a lot better options out there than bars... the best protein bar i have found macro wise is the pure protein bars... trust me, there are plenty of options out there for you...

very well said here

Pure protein bars are good. Low in fat, hardly any sugar, reasonable in carbs, and 20g protein. Reasonably priced too. I have one a day with some greek yogurt or cottage cheese as a snack. Works great

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom