Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthiest protein meat

flag33

What is the best protein source to be eating for overall health and well being??? Elk?? Bison??

organs and bone broth.

2 things the 'meat eating tough guys' won't dare go near. i laugh when meat eaters make fun of vegans, yet they eat the pussy parts of the animal with the least amount of nutrition.. and to top it off they cut off the fat, skin, over cook the meat, and toss the bones to their dog.

the funniest thing is those guys who hunt deer. they shoot the deer with a machine gun (wow that is impressive NOT) and get this.. they take the deer to a person in town to process it and they throw out everything except the prime cuts of the deer. they literally throw out the healthy parts and only eat the muscle, that is as beta as you can get.. an alpha would eat the organs RAW, that is the healthy part of the animal.

I would say if you had the opportunity to hunt down your own game and fish those would be the most ideal source for your protein.

Dude it really doesnt matter. Just hit your macros, track, and eat clean foods. Dont overthink it. A lot of zealots do that. I'm not one of them, and I laugh at the ones that are. I would hate to be that anal about every fucking thing out there.

Top Bottom