Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthiest meal from mc donald's

Comman Surft

hey guys I have to eat about 2-3 times at mc donald's which is the only restaurant I have near by when I go to campus and don't have time to cook, since I'm trying to lose weight I would like to know what would you guys eat at mc,D if you are trying to lose weight, thank you.

i haven't eaten mcdonalds in probably 15 years or so lol.. i would get a salad from there with no dressing

that is the only thing that would be healthy sorry

you need to learn to food prep and don't give me that bs that you don't have time. you can do it

You can eat healthy at any restaurant. Even mcdonalds. It's all about making smart choices.

Order a salad - throw out the dressing packet and croutons.
Get some grilled chicken breast sandwiches - make sure to ask for no condiments, cheese etc. Ask them to swap the bread for lettuce wraps and they'll do it for you
Then you could get something like apple slices for dessert. I know for a fact mcdonalds sells apple slices because they include them in their happy meals.

There you have it. Grilled chicken salad with no dressing and apple slices for dessert.

Spotlighting Steve g rcomment that is total bollocks! Your campus must have a kitchen!?
Questions like these make me feel a lot better about my dumb questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love our 'bollocks' lol.

The guys have written replies in similar threads about cooking up 20 chicken breasts at a time, bagging them up with rice and so on. Takes two hours on a Sunday and you're good for 5 days. 'But I have no time' says the student from the union bar.. lol

There is definitely time to prep your own food ahead of time. You can just cook a few hours 1 day and have enough food for a week. You just have to plan ahead of time. Just avoid McDonalds. You will end up getting there and not ordering a salad but cheating on your diet.

I've actually worked in McDonald's ( 2 months ) as a Christmas temp back in the day and I CAN ASSURE you even the healthy menu in McDonald's is the wrong road. At my time there I saw salad utensils beings used in the fryer for fuck sake 🤣
2 hours MAX and your weeks food is sat in front of you!
You know what's it in
You know you cooked it
You found out that actually you are capable of feeding your self
And the skies are blue again bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom