Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthiest fish to buy?

herm77

Which fish should I eat I’ve read that farm raised fish is superrrr bad for you.... which aren’t bad for you?

wild caught fatty fish

restaurant fish are a no go, they lie about what it is anyway and the way they prepare it is awful.. its all oil and margarine

farm raised fish is disgusting, they have indoor aquariums in china that haven't been cleaned in years they raise the fish in.. they feed the fish absolute slop and hormones so they grow fast. there is a reason it is so cheap.

how you prepare fish is just as important as where it is from too. spices, citrus, coconut oil are healthy ingredients. and obviously bake, don't fry

Like you said yourself try to avoid all the farm raised ones and go with the wild caught fishes.

I will also add a little something here which is disturbing and sad but i gotta say it

years ago fish was one of the healthiest foods on the planet, now? one of the dirtiest and unhealthy. thank you human beings for damaging the oceans

all that plastic and pollution going into the oceans is being eatin by plankton, which is eaten by fish.. which is eatin by us. not good. one of the many reasons our bodies suffer from oxidative damage to our cells

Catch them yourself. Best way
Ha, I guess that's the only way to know.for sure you are not getting farm fish.

As others have said though, a lot of heavy metals in sea life accumulate geometrically as you go up the food chain, so it's not great to eat too much tuna and the like despite the great nutritional profile.

Top Bottom