Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthiest dressing salad ingredients

Pepe sidney

Hi everyone I started having lots of salad everyday since I started my diet, I just can't have salad without dressing and I would like to know what's the best dressing to have while loosing weight, thank you.

lemon + oregano + black pepper + olive oil + apple cider vinegar (high quality)

dressings you buy from the store are horrible! i see so many fat people at salad bars loading up their salads with dressing and pasta. that defeats the purpose, and they complain that they can't lose weight

I just put apple cider vinegar on my salad along with dried herbs like oregano, parsley, garlic powder etc.

Apple cider vinegar has a myriad of health benefits. It is a great food to regularly include into your diet. Just make sure to buy unpasteurized apple cidervinegar. I usually purchase the Braggs brand.

Apple cider vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for improving insulin function and blood sugar levels in humans. Studies have shown:
1. It improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses
2. Reduces blood sugar by 34% when eating 50 grams of white bread
3. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4%
4. Numerous other studies, in both rats and humans, show that vinegar can increase insulin sensitivity and significantly lower blood sugar responses during meals

I supplement with 1-2 tablespoons with 3-4 meals each day.

I would use a healthy oil as your base and then any herbs and seasonings that you like. Just stay away from creams or calorie dense ingredients.

Top Bottom