Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthies places to eat out

morgan powell

I work at an office and when I'm not traveling I'm flying all over the country because of my job, I have start dieting because I gained lots of weight since I started this job, I eat out 24-7 breakfast lunch and dinner, besides subway what other chain restaurants or fast food places would you consider the healthiest to eat in the usa? I work out at the hotels I stay when there is a gym about three times a week, but If my diet is not on point that work out is use less, thank you for your advices.

If you are serious about diet Don't be lazy! Go to the grocery store and buy something decent you can't eat fast food all the time.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

subway healthy? a sub, chips and soda add up to well over 1000 calories in most cases.

stay away from subway. if you have a whole foods in your cities you go to they have an excellent hot and cold food bar you can go in and eat healthy. if you don't find a healthy restaurant option and have them custom make your food without oils and butter that they put in

Subway is NOT healthy. I think its a flat out crime that subway is allowed to market itself as a health food.

Processed carbs (bread), processed meats, high fat condiments...does that sound healthy to you?

Go on subway.com and read the ingredients list on the bread and meat slices. It's a mile long. It is absolutely full of preservatives, artificial flavours and artificial colours.

The best advice and simplest advice I can give anyone when it comes to nutrition is to base your diet around single ingredient foods - lean meats, vegetables, rice, oatmeal, fruit, eggs etc. If you can't pronounce it, chances are you shouldn't be eating it.

Your best option when traveling is to stop by a deli or a grocery store. Pick up a 1/4 rotisserie chicken, some hard boiled eggs, some fruit, fresh veggies, etc. It'll be way healthier (and cheaper) then any fast food.

You need to make sure your hotel rooms have a fridge and go shopping. You will never be able to get into shape and lose weight by eating out. You have to make your own food.

Top Bottom