Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches! (AS or diet, or what?)

Riker29

I am doing TestCyp (300/wk) and EQ (400/wk) - have been on these for like 9 weeks. I started Winny (50 mgs/ED) about 8 days ago.

I also changed my diet to more of a cutting mode a few days back. Instead of shoving food in my face all the time (like the past 8-9 weeks) - I just eat when hungry. I have also almost totally eliminated all starchy-carbs (breads, pastas, oatmeal) from my diet for like 5 days now.

And jeezus, I am very headache prone now.

Is this a frequent winny side-effect?

Could it be the diet?

I am trying to keep starchy carbs very low to help cutting, but jeez, I am walking around on the verge of a headache almost every day for 3-4 days straight.

Advil help but I really dont like popping Advils at all, especially when ON, due to the additonal strain on my system.

Any ideas?

2Thick said:
It is because of the high dosages you are using. Your BP is too high.

high doses???? where???

i get like that from diet--especially from dropping carbs and still working out hard---it kills me

your muscles need protein, your brain is fat--it needs carbs...

try more water too...

..im going to try a nuero-supplement, something for the brain or mood---maybe something along the lines of st john's wart or something

fish oils(omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids)supplement..

hope these help..

True. example: Reforvit, gave me very bad headaches in the back of my head escpecially while lifting. I liked the results, but BLOOD PRESSURE was too high. I also had a buddy feel the same shit in his head the following day.

Roughly 2 weeks ago, i had a CAT-scan, with MRI & A, and a spinal tap to see if any blood cells were noticable in the CSF.

Luckly every came up NEGATIVE last wednesday. :) I dropped the Reforvit and 3 days later everything was fine... I did push my luck and tried it again just to make sure and I started getting light head aches.

So I eliminated the REforvit. And carried on with Test-200 and NOR-200 and I feel great.

If anyone feels light headaches or pressure in the back of the neck.. BE CAREFUL. If you have medical insurance, pay the deductable and have your head scanned if the pain persists. Because ONE (1) drop of blood will make the brain feel like it was hit with a baseball bat, and if you have a full aneurysm it could be a matter of minutes before possible brain damage!

Has anyone else had this problem with Reforvit?

Oh yea, Be HONEST with your doctor if he askes about steroids! Its your life

I've had issues with dbol and headaches with as low as 15mg daily. Ussually they are up front on the forehead though (knock on wood).

Diet is probably playing a part also.

Mine pains did come around the side of my head to the front. And my doses were only 25mg taken by mouth.

I also have a un-comfortable light throbbing chest pain now, which i feel more in the back than the front, but I had the same pains 5 yrs earlier on ge*ar.

Decisions...???

Last edited:
Top Bottom