Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hay anyone lost bodyfat on a semi-strict diet eating cheeze, whole weat bread, sauces

Shoot Me Up

I eat protien every 2.5 hours which consists of eather chicken breasts, steak (every other day), beef (fat drained with paper towels), Tuna and shakes

With carbs, I get them from the shakes, 2 slices of whole wheat bread with at least 2 meals a day, and potatoes. (when i have terrible EQ cravings, i will munch meagerly on vegtable chips, Pickles, jello (sugar free), and Air-popped corn.

for my fat, I like to have cheeze, olive oil, EFA regardless to what other fat i am having, and natural fats from the protiens...

thats about what my diet consists of...if i get

I am not looking to go Amazingly strict as i need to maintain somewhat of a normal lifestyle but at the same token this diet blows away what i was eating such as pastries, fried foods and what not.

my question to you is guys, if i eat in moderation for every portion, can i expect a good amount of fat loss along with my 30minutes post cardio after workouts in the morning on empty stomach (5 times a day) plus test/eq/fina cycle...........?????

as long as you stay under your BMR for total calories, either thru dieting, or dieting/cardio, and keep your nutrient ratios and blood sugar in check, you will lose weight, both muscle and fat, but usually more fat of course if you keep things going well.

When I first started lifting, I only practiced calorie control, without paying attention to how clean my food choices were. Not complete and utter crap like Oreos and bagel danishes, but certainly not steamed broccoli and plain chicken breasts either. I lost lots of bodyfat anyway due to the magic of going from being sedentary to excercising 5 days a week. Beginner's weightlifting luck, so to speak.

As long as you're consuming under maintenance calories, you should theoretically be able to lose weight. The ratio of muscle weight to fat weight lost will depend on your amount and type of activity and macronutrients.

Looks like you are doing pretty well, I would cut out the cheese, because I think cheese is evil, and makes people fat, but others disagree with me. Anyway in moderation, you should be fine. :D

yes, but in the past i;ve plateau's, then got tempted by the prospect of bulking and figure hiding jumpers

i;ve got to 11% on that kinda diet.....never really gone lower, this time is the first time i;ve desired it :)

I do a lot of nutritional advising for poorly motivated college students... very few of them have the discipline to count cals, let alone go on a strict diet like a keto...honestly, the number one thing i recommend is that they throw ala into their routine, boost protein intake, and cut out all simple carbs. This works wonders for the dieter who wants to keep it simple. As for eating out... which gets most students into trouble cal wise... I tell them to split their meal into 2 parts and take half home to eat 3 hrs later. This along with increased water intake leads to some very impressive losses as it is usually a big but easily transitioned change from beer and pizza. Throw in some morning cardio and you're stoked.

Top Bottom