Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have to eat before supps?

panel32

Is it a must to have something to eat before taking supplements ? I wasn’t sure but my roommate says you can get sick if you dont eat at least a banana before ? Any truth to this ?

depends on the supplement, i can tell you none of the supplements n2bm sells aside from Dspark needs to be taken with food

MOST other things out there you will be fine drinking a glass of water with them so they are water soluble that way

if you find yourself not doing well taking them on an empty stomach then of course have a piece of fruit with them

if you STILL find yourself not doing well taking them then throw them in the trash. a lot of stim based supplements tear up your stomach yet guys continue taking them cause they want to 'shred up'.. in the end they just end up tearing up their stomach and fucking up their heart

Some supplements suggest you take them with food, but most don't. Read the labels for more info.

Top Bottom