Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has this happend to you?

Thinker82

Your diet is going great, something bad in your life happens and you completely fuck up.

Happend to me today. I was going strong on my diet for 3 weeks. Broke up with my girlfriend and fucked up hard. I'm currently doing a low carb diet with one refeed a week so I tryed to get rid of my carb cravings by eating a shitload of cheese and whatever else I could find low carb. Nothing was helping so I ended up going nuts with a big bag of Doritos and like 3 big bowls of sugary cerial.
I felt so sick and depressed after that, it sucked. The gym was closed today because its a holiday here in Canada (Victoria day) so I ended up doing like 10 sets of 35 pushups and situps.
About 20 minutes after my little home workout my girlfriend called and we ended up getting back together which is a huge relief but I'm still pretty pissed off that I let myself fuck up. Must be weak minded or something.

Hopefully today won't hurt me all that bad. Back to being strict tomorrow and I plan on skipping my next refeed.
On a brighter side after eating all that crap and doing my pushups I felt a lot bigger. Even on my refeed/workout days I don't get that big.

the carbs make you feel (and look) big

... and a few cookies (or ice creams) won't kill you (and your diet)

Don't sweat it too much man. We've all done it. Just remember, trimming down is a matter of what you eat every day, not what you eat once in a while. Sooner you're back on the diet, the sooner you'll feel better.

Thinker-
That's only like 1500 extra cals. Don't worry, some people wouldn't stop after that. You'll be cool unless you do it daily. You probably were just trying to avoid thinking of your problems, so you ate.

Dude that's not that bad at ALL man lol... you should see my eating-disorder ass sometimes when I go nuts... once I went to SAM'S Club to stock up on meat and eggs and stuff right... I end up getting hungry while I'm shopping... I spot this big ass BLOCK of cheese... I mean, it was like as big as 2 bricks of solid CHEESE. I bought that bad boy, finished shopping, went out to my car and loaded the groceries into it, and sat down and starting digging into the friggin cheese! No knife, no napkins, no nothing bro lol... I was just chomping away at that shit! I could only get through about half and then I ended up feeling sick and going home to sleep it off.

Anyway, point is no big deal at all dude... you could have probably used the extra cals/carbs seeing as you're still running *** right? How's that going anyway?

Top Bottom