x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Has this happend to you?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Has this happend to you? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Your diet is going great, something bad in your life happens and you completely fuck up. Happend to me today. I was going strong on my diet for 3 weeks. Broke up with my girlfriend and fucked up hard. I'm currently doing a low carb diet with one refeed a week so I tryed to get rid of my carb cravings by eating a shitload of cheese and whatever else I could find low carb. Nothing was helping so I ended up going nuts with a big bag of Doritos and like 3 big bowls of sugary cerial. I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Has this happend to you?

Your diet is going great, something bad in your life happens and you completely fuck up.

Happend to me today. I was going strong on my diet for 3 weeks. Broke up with my girlfriend and fucked up hard. I'm currently doing a low carb diet with one refeed a week so I tryed to get rid of my carb cravings by eating a shitload of cheese and whatever else I could find low carb. Nothing was helping so I ended up going nuts with a big bag of Doritos and like 3 big bowls of sugary cerial.
    I felt so sick and depressed after that, it sucked. The gym was closed today because its a holiday here in Canada (Victoria day) so I ended up doing like 10 sets of 35 pushups and situps.
    About 20 minutes after my little home workout my girlfriend called and we ended up getting back together which is a huge relief but I'm still pretty pissed off that I let myself fuck up. Must be weak minded or something.

Hopefully today won't hurt me all that bad. Back to being strict tomorrow and I plan on skipping my next refeed.
    On a brighter side after eating all that crap and doing my pushups I felt a lot bigger. Even on my refeed/workout days I don't get that big.

Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane...You need a little bit of insanity to do great things
    the carbs make you feel (and look) big

... and a few cookies (or ice creams) won't kill you (and your diet)
    If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.

Sport, truth, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. You believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know.
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
    it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Don't sweat it too much man. We've all done it. Just remember, trimming down is a matter of what you eat every day, not what you eat once in a while. Sooner you're back on the diet, the sooner you'll feel better.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Thinker-
    That's only like 1500 extra cals. Don't worry, some people wouldn't stop after that. You'll be cool unless you do it daily. You probably were just trying to avoid thinking of your problems, so you ate.

Cuts
    Dude that's not that bad at ALL man lol... you should see my eating-disorder ass sometimes when I go nuts... once I went to SAM'S Club to stock up on meat and eggs and stuff right... I end up getting hungry while I'm shopping... I spot this big ass BLOCK of cheese... I mean, it was like as big as 2 bricks of solid CHEESE. I bought that bad boy, finished shopping, went out to my car and loaded the groceries into it, and sat down and starting digging into the friggin cheese! No knife, no napkins, no nothing bro lol... I was just chomping away at that shit! I could only get through about half and then I ended up feeling sick and going home to sleep it off.

Anyway, point is no big deal at all dude... you could have probably used the extra cals/carbs seeing as you're still running *** right? How's that going anyway?

Good Broly
    lol, I posted this message about one week ago. How did it get back up top?

whatever dude you probably burned it all off on the make up sex anyways