Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone used RTD's as their main source of protein for any duration of time?

At one point, I got a TON of Isopure's for about a quatrer apeice, so for about 2 months, I drank about 2 of them a day( 80g whey), so maybe not most, But, I would never take in more supps than food. Now it seems some people are trying to badmouth rtd's. I don't get it, they say it has to do w/ the heating process to kill bacteria,that it kills the aminos. I think that is COMPLETE bullshit. What about milk? No one ever said it wasn't high quality. What, dairy farmers don't have to meet FDA reg's? I think it's another one of those insider games where the industry is fucking w/ us. Cause I think itwas t-mag that first started bashing rtd's. I say drink em!:)

Yes,I love using RTD's,particularly when dieting.When I'm out on the road,I will have a shaker bottle filled with ice and water,so all I have to do is dump it in and shake well.Excellent source of protein and Vitamins/minerals.Met-Rx has always been my favorite,hands down.

Huck, are you talking about powder mrp's? He was talking about in a can, already liquid. Btw, I agree, met-rx choc peanut butter is still one of the best powders on the market.

Yeah Metrx protein does taste the best, closly followed by Dorian Yates' Chemical Nutrition Pro Peptide. Damn i get about 150 grams a day out of them.

thepunisher said:
huck, it sounds like you are talking about an mrp not a rtd.

LOL,my bad,although there's not too much of a difference between the macronutrient content of the two.Either are a great addition to the dietary staple IMO.

I love rtd's, but have any of you tasted the chocolate chai met-rx rtd 40? I would love to hear your opinions on it. i have drank every imaginable concoction in my years of bodybuilding, and that stuff BAR NONE is the foulest tasting shit ive ever tasted....EVER.-WULF:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Top Bottom