Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried this!!!! diet for normal people, not those on sauce, FOOD COMBINING

• yea

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • ney

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

OMEGA

Its a hybrid diet that incorporates variuos theories of food combining.

the theory hold that at any given time the body ideally assimilates meal that are comprised of specific food groups.

3 main things happen,
1)you use the food you eat very effeciently, and
2)all fuels eg. fats or carbs will be used by the body completly, thus not storing any of it as fat.
3) eating foods seperatly , carbs by themselves, and protiens with fats and fiber, insures a natural safgaurd against many modern digestive ills, plus not stressing the body out by confusing it with too many foods.

here is a sample diet day

4 meals

meal one

2 cups of plain oatmeal with a very ripe banana, and cinimon

meal two

2-3 cans of tuna, with olive oil and lots of greens

meal three

2-3 serving of cttage cheese, with blue fruit ( or meal one)

meal four

large piece of red meat, with olive oil and lots of greens

this diet insures maximum use of foods eaten, little stress on the digestive system, and a less likely hood of stroing foods as fat.

the idea of not mixing carbs with fat came from this idea,

:rolleyes: , i just wrote it for ya guys in words and a diet plan =)

now for those who sauce, you would obviuosly have differing needs, ( eatiing protien with evry meal)

but for those who are not, this should work

any thoughts?

Its a hybrid diet that incorporates variuos theories of food combining.

the theory hold that at any given time the body ideally assimilates meal that are comprised of specific food groups.
and how does it do that...explain the science

3 main things happen,
1)you use the food you eat very effeciently, and
really, sounds like an unproven theory

2)all fuels eg. fats or carbs will be used by the body completly, thus not storing any of it as fat.
that's not possible, NOT all foods can be used by the body and NOT all foods will not be stored as fat

3) eating foods seperatly , carbs by themselves, and protiens with fats and fiber, insures a natural safgaurd against many modern digestive ills, plus not stressing the body out by confusing it with too many foods.
carbs by themselfs, I think thta's a pretty bad idea...I would say there would be a much slower digestion process if you add protein and/or fiber +fat

here is a sample diet day

4 meals
why 4 meals, I mean is there scientific evidence that 4 meals as opposed to 6 has more benefit

this diet insures maximum use of foods eaten, little stress on the digestive system, and a less likely hood of stroing foods as fat.
little stress? red meat will give you some stress I would say A LOT of stress. who cares about the stress on the digestive system, this is going too in-dept for something so simple. Most people will NEVER experience digestive problems in their whole life

now for those who sauce, you would obviuosly have differing needs, ( eatiing protien with evry meal)

but for those who are not, this should work
WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND!? JUICE OR NOT, YOU STILL HAVE TO EAT PROTEIN IF YOU TRAIN, IN ORDER TO RECOVER PROPERLY! JUICE OR NOT, IT DOESN'T MATTER. I KNOW PEOPLE THAT JUICE AND DO 50%PROTEIN/30%CARBS/20% AND I KNOW "NON-JUICERS" WHO DO 50/30/20, I MEAN COME ON....IT'S SUCH A MYTH THAT YOUR EATING HABBITS CHANGE BECAUSE YOU "JUICE".

Mr.X

Re: Has anyone tried this!!!! diet for normal people, not those on sauce, FOOD COMBI

OMEGA said:

any thoughts?

sounds like crap !

I would not take the risk to try it

OMEGA said:
hey now settle down, just theorizing is all:)

as for science her is da man himself

a doctor

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0960694803/o/qid=922349128/sr=2-1/002-2791816-2972005

He's not qualified, the man writes about CONSTIPATION AND HYGIENE! He doesn't write about diets for weight lifters or athletes.

I mean COME ON:the stuff he writes is all "theory" nothing w/ proof

Alternative Medicine, Natural Cures, Natural Hygiene, Fasting, Cleansing,
Longevity, Asthma, Hayfever, Regeneration, Constipation, Diabetes, Syphilis

I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE AND I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS; JUST BECAUSE HE'S DOCTOR IT DOESN'T ME HE KNOWS SHIT!
LOOK I'M A Ph.D IN ACCOUNTING, Dr. R.A. BY TITTLE, SO IF I WRITE A BOOK W/ THE TITLE DR. AND SAY I KNOW MY NUTRITION WOULD MY DR. TITLE BE QUALIFIED: NO!!!
IT'S ALL A DENOMINATION OF THE SCHOLARLY ART, JUST LOOK AT IT THIS WAY: ANY PERSON THAT THINKS THAT FASTING IS RIGHT IS A TOTAL IDIOT, IN MY VIEW

Mr.X

the book........

and the guy, are both tools...........

~SC~XXL~2K2~

I do love :)rolleyes: ) his opinion on vinegar being highly toxic !
:D

Top Bottom