Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried abcde diet?

SCHNiKEN

Seems like a pretty good theory in the way to eat and alot of good feedback has anyone got any results from this type of diet..

If your refering to the 'two steps forward, one step back' method then i can tell you that i haven't personally tried it but i know someone who has a gained a lot from it.

For anyone that doesn't know this is where you bulk for two weeks and then cut for two weeks (the durations of the diets can vary depending on the source you read it from).

Thats exactly what im talking.. yeah ive heard alot of good things about it and im surprised noone on here has tried it yet.. it seems like it might be a big breakthrough in nutrition.. another month of cutting and i think im going to give it a run ill let you guys know how it goes..

I used that when I was in high school. I gained a lot of weight...but looked puffy. I wasn't aware of it then, but Im guessing my bf% went way up.

I tried it.It worked for me for a couple of months.Once i hit 195 pounds I wasnt gaining much good weight.But i think its an excellent way for natural bodybuilders to gain mass with minimal fat gain.Im gonna try it again but next time my 2 week cutting cycle im gonna add more calories.Instead of goin 500 below maintanence.Im gonna go a little above and do lots of cardio.When i had the calories too low i lost all the weight I gained.

Top Bottom