Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone had Durian ?

manuo4

Has anyone tried this fruit before? It has a super strong smell but actually tastes really good. I wonder if its a healthy fruit!?

It’s makes a legit smoothie bro. It takes a while to get used to the after taste( it’s almost like garlic) but it damn good with lychee and coconut.

Like any fruit, primary concern is sugars and carbs.

The touted health benefits of durians are mostly antidotal. But there are some significant correlations indicators of detoxification properties as well as lowering blood pressure.

High in potassium you might benefit while on winstrol, clen or other drugs known for causing cramps by way of causing a lack of potassium and Vitamin K.

Moderation is always key, you can kill yourself drinking to much water after all lmao.

I ❤️ durian. Eat it in moderation and ITFYM I don’t see it getting in the way of your goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s makes a legit smoothie bro. It takes a while to get used to the after taste( it’s almost like garlic) but it damn good with lychee and coconut.

Like any fruit, primary concern is sugars and carbs.

The touted health benefits of durians are mostly antidotal. But there are some significant correlations indicators of detoxification properties as well as lowering blood pressure.

High in potassium you might benefit while on winstrol, clen or other drugs known for causing cramps by way of causing a lack of potassium and Vitamin K.

Moderation is always key, you can kill yourself drinking to much water after all lmao.

I ❤️ durian. Eat it in moderation and ITFYM I don’t see it getting in the way of your goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anecdotal. Never heard of the fruit

Never had it. I don't think it's available in Canada.

I would try it if I was given the opportunity though!

Top Bottom