Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hardgainer needs help

J

Jack Diesel

I cant gain mass no matter how hard I train. Im going to start taking more supplements. I will either take leanmass, weightgainer 1850, mesotech, or myoplex. which do you suggest. I will also take an egg+milk protein, amino 1000, mega man multi vitamin and l glutamine. Does this sound good. ANY one have some strong advice. Im 21 weigh 165-170, 5'10", and have been working out forthree years but only seriously for the past 5 months. Help me out guys. Any solid advice can be emailed to me directly . thanx

bro, your best bet is the glutamine/creatine/glucose powder/protein powder
you need to start eating more real food:
drink more milk, 2% or higher milk
eat steak (sirloin, flank, etc) whole eggs -tuna- eat at least 1/4 jar all natural peanut butter a day--> have brown-rice w/ every meal (brown is better then white rice)----a lot of steak will not hurt, it will gain you mass--... have protein/creatine/glutamine/glucose w/ some fruit after you workout
my 2cents
Mr.X

Hey. My advice would be to stay away from the weight gainers. I'd echo a lot of the advice: lots of lean meat, peanut butter's a good source of unsaturated fat, etc. My favorite weight-gaining breakfast- 1.5 cups of oatmeal (dry measured), throw in 2 scoops of protein powder and 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter. 800 calories, 80 grams protein, 80 grams carbs. Good stuff.

That's the kind of thing I'd recommend: find ways to make real food (in this case, oatmeal) more caloric.

I agree about stayin away from the weight gainers.Theyll just leave you on the shitter with a sore ass.I went from 170 10%b/f to 190 11%b/f in 6 months.I ate 6 meals a day.Breakfast:12 eggs(12whites,2yolks),2 bowls of oatmeal,14oz. walnuts>>>9:00 meal:300 calorie isopure meal replacement,bowl of cherrios(big fuckin bowl),14oz. walnuts>>>Lunch:Chicken or fish(2-3 portions),3-4 potatoes(regular sized),2-3 servings of brown rice,14 oz. walnuts>>>3:00 meal:300 calorie isopure meal replacement,bowl of cherrios>>>4:30 workout>>>Post workout(6:00 PM)300 calorie isopure MRP,One bottle perfect carbs(natures best/70 grams complex,30 grams dextrose),Multivitamin,Glutamine(3 grams)>>>6:45-7:00 Dinner:Chicken or fish or steak,3-4 more potatoes,2-3 servings of brown rice,14 oz. walnuts>>>9:00-10:00 Before bed:One scoop Zero carb Isopure(Natures Best),2-3 grams glutamine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Weights 6 days a week One bodypart a day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cardio MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY MORNING(OR 3 DAYS A WEEK)WITH ECA STACK 45 MINUTES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lift weights heavy(beleive me youll have the energy)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF YOU DONT GAIN WEIGHT DOING THIS THEN YOU EITHER HAVE AIDS OR CANCER>>>>>>peace dude

Top Bottom