Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard work=cheat day..hmm what should I eat?

LOL I hope you guys have some insulin handy for these cheat days. I'd love to do that one whole day but I'm not sure if my body can handle that.

I dont know you, your diet or how hard you work out but I have found for me that I dont get set back at all. When I do my 13 days of super clean eating and training I can cut pounds of fat (maybe 7 or 8) and by day 13 I am pretty wore out physically and mentally. Yesterday I woke up at 7 and ate a damn near a dozen donuts, a kit kat and 3 toquitos from 711. I went back to bed for 2 hours and then went out for lunch with some buddys and had a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a shit tonne of gravy. I was so stuffed after that I could hardly move. At around 430 I went to the gym and did a chest workout and some pretty decent cardio for how full I still was. Right after my workout I ate a large popcorn chicken from KFC with a bunch of gravy. After that I went to our local bar and picked up a case of beer and drove over to my cousans place. After a couple beers I was still really full but I knew I could make a little room so I looked in the fridge and to my delight there was a big old bowl of taco salad in there. I ate the whole bowl. After another beer or two I was ready to party but nobody wanted to go out so I just sat in my cousans hot tub and finished my case off. I crashed on the couch and was full as f*ck and drunk as f*ck. This morning I woke up at 9 feeling a little hung over but not bad....Yeterday morning after 13 days of strict diet and training I felt tired, wore out, I craved bad food, I was metally drained, and lean as could be...Today (now that my hang over is gone) I feel fresh, restored, I crave no junk food, I have a shit load of energy and I feel even more lean than I did yesterday....Eating like this will NOT put a damper on getting lean if you do it right. If anything it helps...Im gonna go another 13 days and do it all over again. Im not trying to say your wrong and you may be mega ripped and lean doing it the way you do.. but I have always found that these guys who say a cheat day ruins progress seem to be the guys that eat "kinda good" instead of really good for a few days or a week, and then go out and eat like that. They dont allow their bodies to actually burn off fat on their "cut" days and then they go pig out and gain fatty weight. Dont blame the cheat day, blame your lack of discpline on the days where you actually try to lose body fat.

Last edited:
lol yeah i get some dirty looks. sometimes they take my silverware and cup away and leave the check while im getting another plate. when i get back i just push the check out of my way and ask for another soda. then i leave them 10 bucks for a tip and their all nice and loving me long time.

Yeah, 10 bucks is a lot of money to them...

Hell, that's a lot of money to ME..

~EZ

Yeah, 10 bucks is a lot of money to them...

Hell, that's a lot of money to ME..

~EZ

i wouldnt normally give that at a little cheap place but i eat a ton at a buffet and they are all a family so when i tip it goes to the family that provided the food not just a waitress that served a soda.

I dont know you, your diet or how hard you work out but I have found for me that I dont get set back at all. When I do my 13 days of super clean eating and training I can cut pounds of fat (maybe 7 or 8) and by day 13 I am pretty wore out physically and mentally. Yesterday I woke up at 7 and ate a damn near a dozen donuts, a kit kat and 3 toquitos from 711. I went back to bed for 2 hours and then went out for lunch with some buddys and had a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a shit tonne of gravy. I was so stuffed after that I could hardly move. At around 430 I went to the gym and did a chest workout and some pretty decent cardio for how full I still was. Right after my workout I ate a large popcorn chicken from KFC with a bunch of gravy. After that I went to our local bar and picked up a case of beer and drove over to my cousans place. After a couple beers I was still really full but I knew I could make a little room so I looked in the fridge and to my delight there was a big old bowl of taco salad in there. I ate the whole bowl. After another beer or two I was ready to party but nobody wanted to go out so I just sat in my cousans hot tub and finished my case off. I crashed on the couch and was full as f*ck and drunk as f*ck. This morning I woke up at 9 feeling a little hung over but not bad....Yeterday morning after 13 days of strict diet and training I felt tired, wore out, I craved bad food, I was metally drained, and lean as could be...Today (now that my hang over is gone) I feel fresh, restored, I crave no junk food, I have a shit load of energy and I feel even more lean than I did yesterday....Eating like this will NOT put a damper on getting lean if you do it right. If anything it helps...Im gonna go another 13 days and do it all over again. Im not trying to say your wrong and you may be mega ripped and lean doing it the way you do.. but I have always found that these guys who say a cheat day ruins progress seem to be the guys that eat "kinda good" instead of really good for a few days or a week, and then go out and eat like that. They dont allow their bodies to actually burn off fat on their "cut" days and then they go pig out and gain fatty weight. Dont blame the cheat day, blame your lack of discpline on the days where you actually try to lose body fat.

I do binge days too, its funny cause the girls at work know that I do my cheat day on Sunday and they always want to know what I ate. Its usually along the lines of what you just said (minus the alcohol - I'm a pot smoker not a drinker) and they get to laugh at me practically having an orgasm over the ice cream pizza and sodas I demolished. I also agree that it gets me mentally recharged for the week ahead, though I have to admit I have had many mondays where I didn't feel so well when I woke up, and I seem to always have to crap like 6 times on Mondays.

That's intense, dude.

So, what's your normally super clean diet look like on a daily basis?

I cycle one day high fat/low carb and the next day high carb/low fat. I have been going 3 or 4 days high fat/low carb but it wears me out too much. But this is what it looks like.

High fat/low carb day

7:00am- 500ml 1%milk with one scoop whey protein
9:30am- 1 ½ piece of chicken with steamed vegetables and almonds
Noon- 1 ½ piece of chicken with steamed vegetables and almonds.
2:30pm- 2 eggs and 1 piece of chicken with almonds
5:00pm- 1 cup sliced turkey with almonds
6:00pm-7:30pm – work out
7:30pm- 1 scoop syntha6 cookies and cream protein and 100 cals of candy
5 minutes before bed- 125ml cottage cheese ½ cup sliced turkey

High carb/low fat day

7:00am- 500ml 1% milk with one scoop whey protein
9:30am- 1 tuna sandwich
Noon- 1 tuna sandwich
2:30pm- 1 cup sliced turkey and 1 granola bar (kashi)
5:00pm- 1 tuna sandwich
6:00pm-7:30pm – work out
7:30pm- 1 scoop syntha6 cookies and cream protein and 100 cals of candy
5 minutes before bed- 125ml cottage cheese ½ cup sliced turkey

I try to plan for approx. 280 calories per meal on high fat/low carb days and 300 calories per meal on high carb/low fat days

Work out plan

I do a 4 day cycle workout plan

Day 1-chest, cardio
Day 2-shoulders, back, traps, cardio
Day 3-arms, cardio
Day 4-abs, cardio

I take Mondays and Fridays off of cardio to rest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom