Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard gainer needs help with diet to pack on pounds.

smitchelliii

I've been lifting for about fours years now, with some breaks in between, i was just wondering what would be a good diet plan for a hard gainer like myself. I'm 5'10 165lbs, lean. I'm just looking to put on some good pounds.Right now I'm taking protein shakes before and after workouts and before bed. I'm getting a good source of all food groups, just need a stricter diet.Any help would be great thanks.

Eat. Eat. Eat. I thought i was a hard gainer.. Put on 20 lbs in 2 months. I was 5'9 155lbs. Now 5'9 190lbs.

My meals consisted of (kinda boring and repetitive but..)

Breakfast - 3 packets of instant oatmeal, a scoop of cytogainer on top, banna and a few eggs either boiled or scrambled. (First i had to stuff this down my mouth but i got used to it)
Morning shake.. cytogainer with 2% milk (900 cals ~70g protien)
Lunch - MEAT... Mostly double cheese burgers usually 2 sometimes 3 (remember this was just a bulk i didn't care about quality just quantity)
Lunch shake.. If i could fit it in.. same thing as morning. If i missed I'd pick up a pint or two of milk and drink it up
Dinner ... Steak, or Chicken. I'm a steak guy so a 12oz sirloin to keep it cheap with potatos.
Evening Shake.
Now i wish i could have stuck in a post work out shake but i worked out at 5a.m. so my morning shake was that!

That being said... I didn't gain a whole lot of fat. Mostly muscle. My waist size went up by about 1.5 inches. I've gotten that down now and am about to try to hit 200 with a little help. Good luck.

4 meals ed of steak or chicken with broccoli and potatoes. between those meals eat pbj sandwiches and drink whole milk all day. have a bananna with breakfast and an apple with dinner. post w/o drink a whey shake with high simple carbs.

4 meals ed of steak or chicken with broccoli and potatoes. between those meals eat pbj sandwiches and drink whole milk all day. have a bananna with breakfast and an apple with dinner. post w/o drink a whey shake with high simple carbs.

^^^there ya have it bro...listen to Joe

Let me add to this mix - I Strongly reccomend BigBlast by proteinfactory.com and Gear by needtobuildmuscle.com. I kid you not, these 2 combined with what joe d suggested, is money in the bank!! Please give these 2 supplements a try. The Bigblast is a proven and REAL positive weight-gainer with quality components inside, its a PWO shake but can be used as a weight gainer at 3 times a day starting in the morning, then around 2 pm and then before bedtime.
GEAR is in capsule form of super protein that is concentrated. Taking these spread out during the day at 5-8 capsules a day, will have you on protein consumption all day long.

ADD both of these together along with a big diet, you are destined to get large positive weight.

Top Bottom