Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynocomastia?

muslcedog

Hello to all,

In the past I have done a few cycles. Test, Anavar, winny and deca are the type of aas I have used in the past. The first couple of cycles I didnt really use ancillary meds ( i.e.arimidex) like I was suppose to while in cycle. I started to develop gyno in both pecs. My right pec has always been affected more than the left. Now that I have not been on a cycle for about a little over a year my right pec has been bothering me a lil bit. I had surgery a couple months ago and was malnutritioned and not working out for a couple of months. Im freaking out thinking its something else. Does anyone have any gyno surgery performed that could give me a few pointers here? Like my lump behind my nipple is pretty firm, not really fixed. I have no nipple discharge or discoloration. Are gyno lumps firm? or are they always soft?
I keep reaserching online to find mixed answers. Im pretty sure its gyno due to the fact the lump is behind nipple. According to some medical literatures I have read usually the lump if cancerous is not located directly behind nipple but more towards the side towards the armpit. Correct me if Im wrong. Any insight here?

36 yo
179 lbs.
12% body fat

Hello to all,

In the past I have done a few cycles. Test, Anavar, winny and deca are the type of aas I have used in the past. The first couple of cycles I didnt really use ancillary meds ( i.e.arimidex) like I was suppose to while in cycle. I started to develop gyno in both pecs. My right pec has always been affected more than the left. Now that I have not been on a cycle for about a little over a year my right pec has been bothering me a lil bit. I had surgery a couple months ago and was malnutritioned and not working out for a couple of months. Im freaking out thinking its something else. Does anyone have any gyno surgery performed that could give me a few pointers here? Like my lump behind my nipple is pretty firm, not really fixed. I have no nipple discharge or discoloration. Are gyno lumps firm? or are they always soft?
I keep reaserching online to find mixed answers. Im pretty sure its gyno due to the fact the lump is behind nipple. According to some medical literatures I have read usually the lump if cancerous is not located directly behind nipple but more towards the side towards the armpit. Correct me if Im wrong. Any insight here?

36 yo
179 lbs.
12% body fat

bro sound like you should see doctor

Gyno lumps can be hard and can be firm, depends
you should do nolvadex and aromasin with yohimflame to get rid of it

Top Bottom