Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide lìnes..... Plans and idea

stal84

Whats some idea to plan a diet?

So I can know what to grab? Is there a app that adds up how much food I would need.

My biggest problem is diet, right now.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

diet is easy, fresh meats, fruits, veggies and nuts. Avoid processed foods, anything in a can or box. Weigh all your food and look up nutrients on the USDA nutrient database so you can track calroies (and carbs, protien, fats if ya want).

Monitor results via scale and bodyfat testing. After a few weeks of getting baseline measurements if weight/bf is holding steady add more food to gain remove 300-500 cals a day to lose.

So how good is frozen veggies /fruit?

Also, fresh meat.. Like vacuum sealed meat?

Sent from my LT30a using Tapatalk

Depends on your goals man.. Frozen/can veggies are fine and much cheaper. I don't really mess with much fruit but I would keep that fresh.. Lean meat is lean meat bro. You can calculate your BMR and all that good shit I'm sure there are plenty of links for that it's really not too complicated and then you can adjust your total cals and macros from there goal oriented.

There are several apps out there to track calories / macros. Check out the Lose It app. Works very nicely.

Whats some idea to plan a diet?

So I can know what to grab? Is there a app that adds up how much food I would need.

My biggest problem is diet, right now.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

myfitnesspal.com for an app

as far as planning shit...you do the work homie...it's quite easy...

Top Bottom