Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guess that bodyfat %

abrocketsfan

I bought some calipers , which says my bf% is at 10.6. I had some optical sensor test which said 12.6%. I wanna know how close I am to a six pack and if i can get it from a 4 week cutting phase with cardio and moderate lifting.

you're not to far from a six pack buddy.....maybe a little more then four weeks, but if your diet is in good you might be able to do it. I'd say you need to build up your abs instead of trying just to get them cut (let the cardio take care of that). I would definately suggest trying to "bulk up" your lower abs so you don't have excess flab down there and your abs look more proportional.

18.5%-19.3% seems unlikely, but thanks for the input.

PS the reason i have a camera in my hand is because i took the picture while standing in front of mirror. I didn't want to ask my roommate to take the picture, as he would think I'm pretty weird.

I think you are about 18-19 as well because I only start to see my top 4 abs clear at 14%.So you being 10-12 I dont think so alot of men at that bodyfat are starting to get major definition. You will have that six pack in a few weeks if you folow a strict diet and exercise regimen.

In my experience, you generally need to be at 10% or under to see any ab definition....12% and you'll have a flat and hard stomach....aim for under 10%......perhaps your 15% or a little under now....it won't take long.

bro you're about 18% BF i believe too. If i were you i would focus more on weights than on your cardio. Remember muscle burns fat too. This is not an offense, and hope you don't take it as one... but bro you hardly have any muscle on you. Build up some muscle while dieting strictly and you will be able to gain some muslce and probobly lose some fat along the way. Depending on your diet.

Atleast 18%.... I would say by that first picture. The second one looks like you are sucking it in.

IMO - I think you need to do a TON of cardio, if you want to lose that gut. I am not busting, just giving you my opinion.

I am not arguing with what everyone else says, because I know everyones body reacts differently do different stimulus. But I don't think conecentrating on lifting is going to get you there that fast, because it doesn't look like you have much muscle right now to work with. If you eat to build muscle you will gain fat, if you eat to lose fat you will lose muscle....JMO

If you want to have a washboard in four weeks like these guys up top say, you better have a very strict diet and be doing long vigorous cardio sessions everyday. Still after that, I dont think you will have 12% BF in four weeks.

Keep us posted on your results

Top Bottom