Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guess that bodyfat %

bro..your definetly not 10 % ..but you got hope, eat right and do your cardio. ..take in alot protein, you dont want to lose all your muscle along with the fat.

bro...I am not flaming you but you are fat and not muscular...Try a cycle or two clean up your diet and hit the cardio....especially before posting...What is this guess my bodyfat shit...? You are about 2 years away from a 6 pack especially since I cant imagine you have muscular abs....just being honest....dont be offended

thanks everyone. I'll be going on a cutting diet in about 5 weeks; I posted a question on what diet should be good for a 4 week cutting phase (i normally do a 40c/30p/30f), but got absolutely no advice.

Please lhelp me out in that regard if you can. I was interested in trying a ketogenic diet so I can lower the bf , but i won't be able to eat from 6 to 6 to there were some issues (enough water, etc.). I can still get my 5-6 meals since I'm willing to wake up in the middle of the night for a shake.

just so you know, i had just recovered from being in an anorexic state, so the first couple of months I gained a good amount of fat because my body would start storing teh extra food since it wasn't used to it.

In the past two months, i've been gaining primarily muscle mass. Througout my bulking, I have eaten clean, for those who think I need to "start" eating clean.

I'm not mentioning this as an excuse; I just don't want people to discount any advice I give because I don't look lean and musculur.

Eating disorders are serious business bro......i give u all the praise in the world for overcoming it and sharing your experiences and knowledge....keep lifting heavy and keep the carbs moderate....i think a 40-30-30 diet, or a 50-30-20 diet would work well......as u make the muscle gains the flab will fall off easier.....at this stage I'd stay with a high protein, moderate carb, moderate EFA diet.....something like 1.5 g protein per lb. of bodyweight, 2 g of clean carbs per lb. of bw, and essential fats.....lift heavy 4-5 days a week......save the real diet (a CKD or sub 100 g Low Carb Diet) for another time when it's time to get really ripped.

I would say around 15-20%, its kind of hard to tell and it looks like you have very little definition and muscle mass. What are the rest of your stats btw? like weight, height, gains, time you have been training already etc...

well, I'm 142 lbs, 5'7", waist 30 inches, 19.

In javuary of this year, I was about 118. then I started doing some pushups and so forth and increaed my intake from like 1200 to 2000 (which is still pretty low for a 19 yr old who is faily active) . In like 3 months i i went up to 128, but there was plenty of fat storate even though i still wasn't eating a lot of fat cuz my body wasn't used to it.

it mid may, i started working out while taking in about 2600 calories. I did that for a while. It wasn't until early Augst that I got together with a friend and , with th ehelp of this board, put together a solid diet plan at about 3200 calories. Then, in September, I upped to about 4200 calories. In these past two months, I have gained very little fat (maybe 10-15% of the gain is fat), and I almost never deviate from the diet plan. However, it took months for my body to recover from the 1200 calories a day it was used to. (when i was anorexic, i would barely eat anything on some days, and over time my body starrted to maintain the weight with just 1200 caloreis; anything over that was directly stored because the body thought it would never get any more extra food again)

I won't put an exact number on your %bf since it isn't really relevant to your goals (though it's well above either of the measurements you presented). But it will take a lot longer than 4 weeks of cutting to get that 6 pack to show. Give yourself 8-12 weeks of solid (not moderate) lifting and cardio and you'll get there. Just make sure your metabolism has recovered from your previous extreme diet, otherwise you will find it very hard to drop the fat. Good luck and have patience.

Top Bottom