Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ground meat, how the hell do you cook them?

breathinbleedout

Alright guys, I need some help here.

I am gona make spagattie, and need help with ground meat. All the articles I look up require the ground meat to be fried in butter or oil, or something really fatining. I am tying to find some healthy way of making ground meat into meatballs or something else that will be delicious with spagattie.

Any cooking tips? I have about 3 lbs of ground meat, onions, tomato, carrots, some other vegetables. Not a lot of spices, or anything else fancy, since I am just a retarded college boy.

Thank you.

Oil isn't necessarily fattening. If it fits into your daily macronutrient ratios, you can use it in moderate quantities.

yes oil and fats can be healthy esp olive oil used in most italian recipes

if you really want to abstain from oil, use the prescribed amount of salt called for in the recipe and sprinkle the bottom of a hot pot before adding the meat
keeps the meat from sticking till the natural fat is rendered out of the meat

if you want to make meatballs and want to abstain from carbs use flaxmeal instead using the same amount as you would breadcrumbs but let sit a few hours before making the meatballs

NEVER FORGET TO THOROUGHLY COOK THE GROUND MEAT
any ground meat
grind it allows all the bacteria which is primarily on the surface of natural meat to be dispersed all thourgh

e-coli is very dangerous

obiwan9962 said:
NEVER FORGET TO THOROUGHLY COOK THE GROUND MEAT
any ground meat
grind it allows all the bacteria which is primarily on the surface of natural meat to be dispersed all thourgh

e-coli is very dangerous

VERY IMPORTANT!! The ground beef we eat these days often goes through a very unsanitary process...cook it thouroughly!!

Meatballs:
Mix ground meat with spices (pepper, hot sauce, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, etc), 2 egg whites or whole eggs & bread crumbs, oatmeal, flax meal, raw wheat bran, etc with your hands in a bowl. form into balls & place on a broiler rack (grated pan [pan with holes] that fits over a solid pan to catch grease) and bake for 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees F. They can be frozen once cooked.

To cook ground meat in a pan just put the pan on the burner, heat, throw in the meat & cook till done. No oil or butter necessary. If you get very lean ground beef you can use some cooking spray. Make sure you cook till no longer pink & chop up good while cooking. Drain in a colander to remove grease then add to whatever dish you want to use it in.

Also make sure to disinfect your counters, utensels & pans after touching the raw meat. E Coli isn't anyting to mess around with.

ok this is what i did, washed ground meat, dumped it in a pressure cooker with some water and boiled it for about 20 min. Then I dumped that in the spagattie and mixed it together. I am gona make some sauce soon, but that easy, its Ragu something
Valla all the protein and carb you want.

breathinbleedout said:
Final update:
It was eatable, I am satisfied.

eatable??
damn man food should be enjoyed
esp the ones we can eat
not merely eatable

but then again your stomach and tastebuds:elephant: :frog: :elephant: :frog: :elephant: :frog: :elephant:

breathinbleedout said:
Alright guys, I need some help here.

I am gona make spagattie, and need help with ground meat. All the articles I look up require the ground meat to be fried in butter or oil, or something really fatining. I am tying to find some healthy way of making ground meat into meatballs or something else that will be delicious with spagattie.

Any cooking tips? I have about 3 lbs of ground meat, onions, tomato, carrots, some other vegetables. Not a lot of spices, or anything else fancy, since I am just a retarded college boy.

Thank you.

Chop some garlic and onions, mix w/ black/red/white pepper; heat up skillet on high - spray w/ PAM, add all the ingredients, fry for 1 min - add ground beef and stir.

Mr.X

Top Bottom