Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At the groceries, does this haopen to you?

Yes but don't it feel good when the guy and gf the same age come up behind you with a cart full of heart attack and are out of breath from shopping and your farmer walking 2 large baskets full of muscle bulging goodies side delts pumped from the journey through the store. Don't even put your groceries down in the line just static holding them patiently waiting your turn. Lol what?

Ride it like you stole it!!

Hahhaha static hold.... You mother fuckers are crazy. Hey just farmers walk those bitches the whole time. I like to get to baskets and put two water melons in each for added resistance. And when I wait to pay out I shoulder shrug the shit out of them.

See I honestly don't see any of what u guys are talking about cause I go to wholefoods. It's organic. I used to see that stuff and jewel and other regular markets. Too much gmo and candy and bag of potato chips at ever corner and check out line. At wholefoods you don't have that shit. It's awesome. I wish I could get 5 carts full of food from WF.. It's quickly adds up tho = (

My favorite is standing there with bags of chicken breast and lbs of lean ground beef and the guy behind or in front of me ask, 'having a family BBQ?' no bro, just my food for the next three days.

Haha me it's the egg whites more than anything else... at the check out with 10 cartons of em, they are like holy shit you stocking up cause of the special, I'm like no I buy this much every week?:supercool

Top Bottom