Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

grind up my oats in coffee grinder?

R

racoon_city

hey guys i was wondering who grinds up there oats in a grinder? im going out tonight to buy one. :)

yeah, mix it in w/ some milk or water, protein powder, maybe some natty pb and splenda to sweeten it up.

lol wtf u wanna do that for!!!!!!

just buy Oat bran which is pretty much what ur gonna have, when ur done grinding it up

Hmm, I'm going to have to try that.

My usual is to pour oats (and flax seed) into bowl, add water... microwave, and add all natural raspberry jam for flavor (depending on diet).

I started out eating the dry crap without microwaving it... and then I was enlightended.

racoon_city said:
hey guys i was wondering who grinds up there oats in a grinder? im going out tonight to buy one. :)

why not use a blender?

Mr.X said:
why not use a blender?
I've used oats in a protein shake that I put in a quite large and semi-commecial use blender and the heavy oat particles always fall to the bottom. No good IMHO.

I like mixing 8egg whites and 1/2 cup of dry oats in a blender. Then just pour it in a frying pan. It makes one big pancake, much dryer consistency, but still pretty good. Add a little sugar free syrup and you almost think your eating pancakes for breakfast.

Top Bottom