Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greens powders

rock22

Say you dont eat vegetables or fruit for a week. But everyday you are taking a serving of greens powder. Will your body still be getting what it needs from fruit and vegetables in the powder?

i'm sure 90% of people will say yes. but the body knows the difference between a powder and the real thing.. remember powders are processed. even if you take an orange and put it into a blender or juice it and then drink it right away, that is the processing it.

you are best eating fruits and veggies whole.

besides have you read how many calories are in your typical greens powder? it is well over 100 calories a scoop! the one i get only has 25 calories a scoop but everyone who tries it says it tastes awful.

same concept between eating a grass fed steak and drinking a protein shake. give me the steak all day

Say you dont eat vegetables or fruit for a week. But everyday you are taking a serving of greens powder. Will your body still be getting what it needs from fruit and vegetables in the powder?

Why? You in prison - eat your damn veggies

A greens powder is NOT a substitute for eating fruits/vegetables. Consider it a bonus

Top Bottom