Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green veggies better for you?

kaliter

Someone said that green veggies were the most healthy veggies cause of the color or something. What is the truth behind that?
I’m not a veggie eater at all, don’t believe in eating veggies just meats. But I think it would be smart for me to do it

you should eat green veggies daily, broccoli daily is a good start

i take greens powders on top of it to feel real clean and healthy

veggies contain compounds that fight cancer, boost immune health, boost minerals, vitamins, etc. veggies and fruit are both extremely important parts of a humans diet if you want to live a long healthy life. in fact in the blue zones 95% of their diets are fruits and veggies

Someone said that green veggies were the most healthy veggies cause of the color or something. What is the truth behind that?
I’m not a veggie eater at all, don’t believe in eating veggies just meats. But I think it would be smart for me to do it

i love my greens. learn to enjoy them

Both things are BS.

Eat all of them - colors and greens too.

And what do you mean by 'don't believe'?

You definitely need veggies in your diet. They are a key part of overall health and wellness. Green veggies contain a great amount of vitamins and minerals but you really want a variety of colours in your diet.

Top Bottom