Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green vegetables.

strongsmartsexy

Let's try this again.

I really love spinach and asparagus, but after a while they get boring. I'd eat broccoli, but it's a member of the cabage family and doesn't get along with my digestive tract at all!

The wife makes this hollindaise kind of sauce to serve on the asparagus that is simply YUMMY!

Post up on your favorite greens!

spinach+green peppers+sliced cucmber+fresh mushrooms (mayby)+feta cheese+2-4whole eggs+extra virgin olive oil=juve go content and satiated :eek:

juve said:
spinach+green peppers+sliced cucmber+fresh mushrooms (mayby)+feta cheese+2-4whole eggs+extra virgin olive oil=juve go content and satiated :eek:

I like the sweetness of red bell peppers, so I tend to use them with my spinach salads.

Another way I like spinach is to fry it up in a pan with some EVO and garlic.

Bird's Eye makes a variety of frozen vegetable concoctions that I keep on hand that are very good & you can make different depending on spices....

I like cucumbers, peppers, asparagus, broccoli (can handle it), lettuces (dark green kind), scallions, artichoke hearts canned or jarred, spinach, kale, greens like collard, etc.......

jenscats5 said:
Bird's Eye makes a variety of frozen vegetable concoctions that I keep on hand that are very good & you can make different depending on spices....

I like cucumbers, peppers, asparagus, broccoli (can handle it), lettuces (dark green kind), scallions, artichoke hearts canned or jarred, spinach, kale, greens like collard, etc.......

Are you going to expand on your use of cucumbers? ;)

How do you prep the kale?

strongsmartsexy said:
Guacamucky gives some great fats! :) Do you make it any special way? Do you add anything to it?
i usually keep it pretty traditional (avocados, lime juice, garlic), although a tiny dash of cayenne gives it a nice kick! adding a bit of cilantro is good too!

Optimus B said:
i usually keep it pretty traditional (avocados, lime juice, garlic), although a tiny dash of cayenne gives it a nice kick! adding a bit of cilantro is good too!

I like a bit of cayenne in mine also. I've never tried cilantro, but since I like cilantro I'm going to have to give it a try. How do you usually eat it?

strongsmartsexy said:
I like a bit of cayenne in mine also. I've never tried cilantro, but since I like cilantro I'm going to have to give it a try. How do you usually eat it?
for the cilantro, i just chop it up and incorporate it into the guacomole. the guacamole is definitely part of a cheat meal with of tortilla chips, mounds of cheese, beef or chicken, and jalapenos!

Top Bottom