Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green vegetables.

Anthrax said:
Mustard on :
cucumber
celery
green pepper
tomatoes
it gives taste to veggies that don't have any :supercool

Yeah, but MUSTARD?!?!?! *shudder* I'm still reliving changing my son's diapers many years ago. I never have re-developed the taste for mustard after that. If it's yellow pasty/runny, I'm SO not there.

strongsmartsexy said:
I've never tried the green tobasco sauce... How is it different?

It's jalapeno not red pepper-ish so it's not as hot & it's tangy.....very tasty on chicken, veggies, etc....

if you have never tried wrapping your veggies in foil, coating them in olive oil and black pepper with some mrs. dash or garlic powder, then putting them on the charcoal grill while you're doing your steak... you are really missing out!

strongsmartsexy said:
Yeah, but MUSTARD?!?!?! *shudder* I'm still reliving changing my son's diapers many years ago. I never have re-developed the taste for mustard after that. If it's yellow pasty/runny, I'm SO not there.

oh man that is not a nice visual

Mango salsa:

chopped red, green & yellow bell pepper
chopped tomato (about 1 whole)
chopped red onion (small dice) [about 1/2 whole onion)
chopped mango -- 1 whole -- small dice & peeled
hot sauce to taste
lime juice
salt
garlic
finely diced fresh jalapeno if desired
Chili powder if desired

Mix all ingredients together and let sit for an hour or so to let flavors meld. All amounts of pepper, tomato, etc are as desired based on how much salsa you want. Excellent with shrimp chicken, fresh tuna or on chips!!

Fresh Salsa
Use above ingredients except for the mango & follow directions for same & enjoy!

There's a restaurant near me that serves Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps & they are awesome & I don't see why you can't make them at home, meat or no. Theirs has chicken.

It's just: butter lettuce leaves, very thinly sliced carrot, scallions, chopped peanuts, sliced pea shoots/snow peas and bean sprouts. Top the lettuce leaves with the veggies & chicken if you want & enjoy.

Top Bottom