Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green vegetables.

Pickles are awesome -- wrap a pickle in slices of turkey with mustard! Oh yum!!!

Spinach is good cooked down in olive oil then season & stuf into chicken breasts which are then baked & served with veggies or rice.

jenscats5 said:
SSS -- you don't cut the seeds out the the slices silly!! You cut the cuke lengthwise into quarters so you have almost triange shaped pieces, then just cut the section out with the seeds. Easy cheesy!!

Can you tell I don't prep my own food? LOL ;) I'd never thought of cheese on cucumbers though.

strongsmartsexy said:
Can you tell I don't prep my own food? LOL ;) I'd never thought of cheese on cucumbers though.

Who preps your food? Just curious...

No cheese on cucumbers!! Ewww....Just meant "easy cheesy" is that cutting the seeds out is easy to do....

jenscats5 said:
Who preps your food? Just curious...

No cheese on cucumbers!! Ewww....Just meant "easy cheesy" is that cutting the seeds out is easy to do....

My spousal unit does all the food prep for me. 'cept the little bags of tuna and salmon I eat as snacks.

strongsmartsexy said:
Do you eat 'em prepped in bacon grease? That is my FAVORITE way to eat green beans. PORK FAT RULES!

Eww no I don't put anything on them no butter salt or pepper I can eat them on there own and everyday with out getting sick of them.

Top Bottom