Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green vegetables.

jenscats5 said:
Take out the seeds.....

Oh and green squash is yummy too!! Mmmmmmm

I'm still trying to picture myself cutting the seeds out of the cucumber slices. Doesn't anyone make a cucumber coring gadget?

onerepmaximum said:
After my competition on Saturday, it's gonna be a long time until before I eat something green again (unless it's on a pizza).

I love green vegetables! I just don't get enough variety and some of them cause digestive difficulties for me.

So, I'm looking for other ideas to keep eating greens from becoming blah.

I try to eat about 5 different colors of veggies a day. I just buy a bunch, cut them up and mix em. A great salad. BTS SSS I make spinache great, take it out of the bag and eat it. I do not even wash it. I am a rebel

wtlftr said:
I try to eat about 5 different colors of veggies a day. I just buy a bunch, cut them up and mix em. A great salad. BTS SSS I make spinache great, take it out of the bag and eat it. I do not even wash it. I am a rebel

Ah, so the migrant spinach pickers who just came out of the crapper have left you a gift then! Does it make you stronger?

yes it does, kinda of like the old HOT STUFF. It had trace rat phecies, I got bigger. So why wash it. Really, packaged food stuff is all pre washed. It has to be. I bet the FDA regulates stuff like that. I never wash frsh veggies.

Top Bottom