Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green vegetables.

I eat lima beans sometimes. I can usually eat a can of veggies at time, but only a small part if they are lima beans, just too filling. I like them WITH stuff, like in soup or with other veggies though.

strongsmartsexy said:
I see. So how do you take the hiccups/burps out of the cucumbers?

Take out the seeds.....

Oh and green squash is yummy too!! Mmmmmmm

strongsmartsexy said:
Green squash??? Now THAT I've never heard of. I love spaghetti squash and acorn squash, but haven't heard of green squash.

You've never heard of zucchini?? Green squash, zucchini -- same thing....

Oh, broccoli rabe is good too -- also can be a little bitter. Good tossed with pasta or fish/chicken, olive oil, garlic & lemon...

jenscats5 said:
You've never heard of zucchini?? Green squash, zucchini -- same thing....

Oh, broccoli rabe is good too -- also can be a little bitter. Good tossed with pasta or fish/chicken, olive oil, garlic & lemon...

I've never heard of zucchini called green squash before.

Have you ever had broccolini? Supposed to be some weird cross between brocolli and asparagus or some such.

No I've never tried broccolini but I've seen it -- I'll have to give it a try!!

Well, with the zucchini I like them better when they're small. I get them next to the yellow squash in the grocery store & they just call them green squash. The big giant zucchinis don't taste as good to me.

A great combo with chicken is asparagus tips (I get em frozen at Trader Joes' for $1.99 a bag) sliced green & yellow squash, peppers with peppers & Green Tabasco sauce & a little olive oil.

jenscats5 said:
No I've never tried broccolini but I've seen it -- I'll have to give it a try!!

Well, with the zucchini I like them better when they're small. I get them next to the yellow squash in the grocery store & they just call them green squash. The big giant zucchinis don't taste as good to me.

A great combo with chicken is asparagus tips (I get em frozen at Trader Joes' for $1.99 a bag) sliced green & yellow squash, peppers with peppers & Green Tabasco sauce & a little olive oil.

Have you ever tried the white asparagus? I've seen it a few times, but white veggies just don't appeal to me.

I like chicken with red bell peppers, a bit of cayene and EVOO. yum

I've also seen the white asparagus but they cost too much. I get a lot of veggies at Trader Joes' cuz they are pretty reasonable. I also stock up on frozen bagged veggies when on sale.

Costco has a good frozen stir fry mix that I like & their frozen broccoli is awesome!!

I wish I could eat broccoli still....

Doesn't anyone eat peas, or string beans?

Something about string beans or snap peas cooked in bacon fat that just makes me want to get out my deer rifle and go hunting...

Top Bottom