Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green vegetables.

Optimus B said:
for the cilantro, i just chop it up and incorporate it into the guacomole. the guacamole is definitely part of a cheat meal with of tortilla chips, mounds of cheese, beef or chicken, and jalapenos!

I use it as fat intake, so I skip the chips, although the cheese, beef and chicken is fair game. Although I could eat jalapenos by the tub when I was younger, they're much harder on the system now.

Does anyone else have other ways they use guacamucky?

For guacamole I mix mashed avocado, homemade salsa, lime juice & spices together....that's it!! Simple, easy & yummy!

I also use mashed avocado on wraps with tuna & veggies instead of mayo.

I like sliced cucumbers with red wine vinegar or in salads but dipped in ranch dressing or blue cheese is best....

I cook greens with olive oil & garlic & sometimes anchovies....the anchovies melt down so you can't even tell they were there but leave you with the salty taste....but usually I just use the olive oil & garlic -- can't go wrong there...

why not some low carb tortillas with beef or chicken, with a smearing of guacamole...
or a low carb quesadilla dipped in guac. or pork rinds dipped in guac.

jenscats5 said:
I cook greens with olive oil & garlic & sometimes anchovies....the anchovies melt down so you can't even tell they were there but leave you with the salty taste....but usually I just use the olive oil & garlic -- can't go wrong there...

Is that how you do your Kale?

strongsmartsexy said:
Is that how you do your Kale?

Well, I've always just steamed kale cuz I like it with stewed tomatoes for some reason, but you could make kale that way. It's got a bit of bitterness to it so that would take some of the bitterness out of it....

jenscats5 said:
Well, I've always just steamed kale cuz I like it with stewed tomatoes for some reason, but you could make kale that way. It's got a bit of bitterness to it so that would take some of the bitterness out of it....

I see. So how do you take the hiccups/burps out of the cucumbers?

Top Bottom