Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green tea while cutting

User9s

how many tea cups a day are suitable for losing weight while cutting, I heard too much green tea will cause you bad diarrhea.

I am not sure where you read that green tea can cause diarrhea but I have never heard of that side effect from green tea before.

Green tea contains very little caffeine and is very healthy for you. I see no need to set a limit on green tea consumption. I personally drink 2-3 cups of green tea each day. The polyphenols in green tea are potent antioxidants and raise serotonin levels (your body's feel good hormone).

Just make sure not to add a bunch of sugar and cream to the green tea. That will negate all the health benefits of the tea. Just drink it black.

Green tea will definitely help with fat loss but you could also add a few other things in there as well for enhancement. I would look at Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin. On top of the green tea fat loss benefits it also helps control appetite which is great.

how many tea cups a day are suitable for losing weight while cutting, I heard too much green tea will cause you bad diarrhea.

What kind of tea are you drinking?

Just drink as often as you feel like. Its healthy, it keeps you hydrated and best of all it has anti-oxidant properties.

However, for losing weight it wont do much. Id rather look up n2slin.

What does N2slin do?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

This article explains the science behind N2slin and how to use it ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-fat-loss-supplement

Ok good, I'm trying to drop body fat, every time I cut down even when keeping my protein high and slowly cutting my carbs back i keep getting that skinny fat look, I drop fat but I still don't get to 12% I'm at 19%. I'm at 240 lbs, so I always end up bulking back up. When I get down to 200lbs my chest is lean but not my stomach. Even my back get ripped like 8% but my stomach just when lean out

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom