Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green tea to fight sugar

Ranenino

I've heard that green tea can block sugars. Not completely, but it somehow improves digestion, and does not let all the sugar to get assimilated. Do you know if that is true? I could not find conclusive information about that online. Thanks

Sincerely, I have not heard of green tea being particularly good at what you say. It might indeed contribute to better digestion, but if you want something that will block the sugars in a noticeable way, you might as well consider N2Slin. It will redistribute your carbs into the muscle tissues instead of fat, so this would be your best option.

The answer is Yes.

Green tea catechins may reduce the amount of glucose that passes through the intestine and into the bloodstream. This will benefit diabetics by preventing blood-sugar spikes when tea is taken with meals.

The answer is Yes.

Green tea catechins may reduce the amount of glucose that passes through the intestine and into the bloodstream. This will benefit diabetics by preventing blood-sugar spikes when tea is taken with meals.

Yes but the effect is minimal. You can't drink a can of coke and take a green tea pill and think 'boom, now the sugar doesn't count'

Yes - green tea is a FANTASTIC health food and has been shown to improve muscle insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar - but it's no magic wand.

The best things you can do to improve muscle insulin sensitivity.
1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Nothing is going to make any significant difference on sugar or carb absorption. Green tea is great for health and fighting hunger so it is still worth consuming.

Does this n2slin work well at blocking sugars? I have checked its price, and it is quite good - how do you use it? In cycles, or all the time?

N2Slin works pretty well, and my wife uses it regularly. However, you need to keep in mind that it won't allow you to eat cakes and pizzas all day. It is just a little help to reduce the amount of fat being accumulated. Just take 2 caps before a meal. If it is going to be a carb-heavy meal, take another 2 caps after the meal.

Does this n2slin work well at blocking sugars? I have checked its price, and it is quite good - how do you use it? In cycles, or all the time?

i use it daily before meals

it blocks fat from being stored while nutrition partitioning. it is an awesome supplement!

Top Bottom