Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green Tea For Fat Burning

Senior Woonaki

i love green tea. I heard rumors about it helping trainees burn fat. Have you guys heard the same... Are there any other teas that you drink???

Buld0g said:

Contrary to popular belief of green tea being simular to ephedra, green tea is actually a carb blocker. It reduces the rate and amounts of carbohydrates absorbed after intake; thus, naturally aids in fat-loss.

Mr.X

Sports Tea is pretty cool and gives you a bit of energy. I love green tea too.
Before bed I drink hot, caffine-free jasmine or chamomile to wind down.
I don't know about the truth or myth to the weight loss benefits, though.

Mr.X said:

Contrary to popular belief of green tea being simular to ephedra, green tea is actually a carb blocker. It reduces the rate and amounts of carbohydrates absorbed after intake; thus, naturally aids in fat-loss.

Mr.X

Have u some more information on this mr X? I actually remember reading that tea (green included) acutually boosts insulin sensitivity.
Thus in strict terms more glucose would be absorbed, also benificial bot not a carb-blocker.

i heard it allows ne to linger longer in your system which is good for fat loss. i doubt it will cause a noticible change in fat mass over a short period of time.

_jaap_ said:

Have u some more information on this mr X? I actually remember reading that tea (green included) acutually boosts insulin sensitivity.
Thus in strict terms more glucose would be absorbed, also benificial bot not a carb-blocker.
\\

Yes, I have seen some studies that link green tea to a higher glucose absorption rate, of course, that means that green tea increases insulin sensitivity, which is a good thing.

Yes, it is a carb-block for SOME carbs, not all--just as white kidney bean extract--, while w/ other carbs it increases the rate of intermuscular glucose uptake, while decreasing the uptake of glucose by the fat-cells.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
\\

Yes, I have seen some studies that link green tea to a higher glucose absorption rate, of course, that means that green tea increases insulin sensitivity, which is a good thing.

Yes, it is a carb-block for SOME carbs, not all--just as white kidney bean extract--, while w/ other carbs it increases the rate of intermuscular glucose uptake, while decreasing the uptake of glucose by the fat-cells.

Mr.X

a carb blocker for only some carbs? Could you clarify a bit more on this?
Would it be a chitsan type action were it forms a bond with a carb making in to large to break down? Cause after they pass the intestinal wall, all glucose would be created equal (well more or less).
Thus green tea would be excerting an effect before the break down of the carbs (thus on the carbs themselves). But also on the cells themselves does tea increase glut-4 response in myocites or is there a different mechanism involved.

Sorry for being so lengthy just interested

green tea def is good for fatloss also good for your health

Top Bottom