Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green juices vs fruit juices

robert vander

I was wondering between this two which one would be heathier to introduce to my upcoming diet, I need to lose 40 lbs and I'm educating myself as much as I can, thank you.

As is always the case with these sorts of questions we need to know what the rest of your diet is going to be like. Then we'd need to know what is in the green juice vs what's in the other product. Otherwise it's all second guessing and we'd be doing you disservice by not advising you properly and helping you drop the 40lbs

As @stevemobster has already said it, we need to know more about your diet in order to give the best advice. But personally, I would not introduce fruit juice into a diet, as it will have tons of sugar, and I am talking about the natural juice here! With the whole fruits this carb intake is partially ok because you are also getting in a good deal of healthy fiber, but this is not the case with fruit juice, so better avoid it if you want to lose weight.

There is a big difference in a fruit juice and fresh fruit. I would not really include juice in my diet to be honest. The exception would be a greens powder drink. Besides that, these juices are just sugar drinks. Stick to whole clean food and a caloric deficit to lose that fat.

The problem with fruit juice is that it's very calorie dense. The next time you are at a grocery store, look at a can of pop and then look at a can of fruit juice. The calories and sugar content is identical.

If you enjoy fruit, fruit is fine but eat the entire fruit. You get all the fiber the fruit naturally contains that way which makes it much more satiating and won't spike blood sugar.

1 cup of orange juice contains the juice of 5 oranges. You would feel pretty full after eating 5 oranges but you can drink that cup of fruit juice and not feel satiated what so ever.

Top Bottom