Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Green Beans part of your Diet?

chewyxrage

I eat a can or two per day. The "no salt added" type.

I usually eat a can and a chicken breast for a meal.

They seem like a decent filler. Kinda like a salad greens.

What are the collective thoughts on Green Beans as a good food add to your muscle building diet?

i just posted a thread about canned green beans. i was watching manswers and they said its one of the highest sources of xeno-estrogens you can find. even said it noticably caused erectile disfuntion

i just posted a thread about canned green beans. i was watching manswers and they said its one of the highest sources of xeno-estrogens you can find. even said it noticably caused erectile disfuntion

lmao

Where did you post it? I find that hard to believe.

Everyone with a soft dick says it was because of this or that :) NO way it's on them.

lol it was in the muscle food section. i didnt put any details or anything. i was just watching manswers and it was like which vegetable can cause erectile dysfuntion? and they said the french style cut green beans in the can absorb the chemical estrogens from the metal can more than any other vegetable.

lol it was in the muscle food section. i didnt put any details or anything. i was just watching manswers and it was like which vegetable can cause erectile dysfuntion? and they said the french style cut green beans in the can absorb the chemical estrogens from the metal can more than any other vegetable.

Don't eat french, homie :) Eat them whole.

I eat a can per day w/ my chicken breast or two, adds a great filler, fiber, etc. Diagnosis, delish!

Anyone disagree? I'm looking for some alternate opinions here.

I've replaced brown rice with red beans.. i prefer frozen whole green beans to the canned type..

I've been buying fresh green beans lately, a bit more work but so damn good.

I usually boil for about 5 minutes, drain, spray some olive oil, a bit of garlic salt, roast for a minute or two, and eat with my chicken breasts.

So good! If I'm being lazy I'll cook the canned green beans. Doesn't happen that often now though that I know fresh ones tastes so amazing....

Top Bottom