Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greek Yogurt

mphowells

Is this used by anyone? Its just someone told me its good for people who train and I just wanted to know why and what it's used for/in.

Thanks

it has more protein, less carbs, and less fat than most other yoghurts. It is also quite tasteless as a result.

I've started eating them before bed as part of a nightime protein source.

I've found some 2% greek yogurt at trader joes, much lower fat than regular greek yogurt. Like Cut said, it's pretty plain tasting, but add some splenda and you're in business.

per serving
fat 4g
carb 8g
prot. 16g

total cals 130

SA -- the greek yogurt at Trader Joe's is it thick like a spread or the consistency of regular yogurt??

jenscats5 said:
SA -- the greek yogurt at Trader Joe's is it thick like a spread or the consistency of regular yogurt??

It's like a yogurt.

From what I understand, the greek don't eat it like regular yogurt, but when I buy it, I just mix splenda and spoon it down.

OMEGA said:
use it like this

you see I am an insider 100% Greek :)

get the yougurt and mix it with finely chopped garlic, a litte lemon juice, finely diced cucumber, salt, mix eat on bread

YUMMY!!!!!!!

ill eat chicken gyros 2x's chicken with let tom grilled onions everyday! yogut on the side...lil dips

Top Bottom