Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greek Yogurt

SoreArms

I found this Greek Yogurt at Trader Joes this weekend and decidded to give it a try.

I am not sure exactly what it is called but the container reads "Total 2% Greek Yogurt"

per serving
fat 4g
carb 8g
prot. 16g

total cals 130

It doesn't taste that great by itself, it's very plain, but add a spoon of splenda and it is quite excellent.

Have any of you guys ever had this. How good/bad is it for a cutting diet?

too much fat

There is no low fat version ?

Anthrax said:
too much fat

There is no low fat version ?

4g of fat is too much!!!???

Man, I've gotta reconsider what I consider lowfat, then.

Unfortunately, this is the only one I saw, don't know if any other "lower" fat ones exist.

use it like this

you see I am an insider 100% Greek :)

get the yougurt and mix it with finely chopped garlic, a litte lemon juice, finely diced cucumber, salt, mix eat on bread

YUMMY!!!!!!!

You can get low fat versions here, they usually have 1.5 g of fat per small tub and about 6g carbs

I heard Greek yoghurt was excellent because it was rich in casein but low in Lactose and had good bacteria.

Yay or nay?

OMEGA said:
use it like this

you see I am an insider 100% Greek :)

get the yougurt and mix it with finely chopped garlic, a litte lemon juice, finely diced cucumber, salt, mix eat on bread

YUMMY!!!!!!!

Tzatziki ?

Actually I love it in summer :p

I just bought some today. Most of the other yogurts have more sat. fat and sugary carbs than protein, but the Greek yogurt is the opposite.

I've added it to my list of bulking foods.

SoreArms said:

So, probably not a good idea while cutting?

the one I bought has 10g protein, 4g carbs, and 0g fat per 100g.
I wouldn't have a problem eating it when cutting.

Top Bottom