Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greek yogurt

titties44

Id this a good option to add to your diet? I wasnt sure because I know its dairy but having it in the morning with granola is a good meal right?

Id this a good option to add to your diet? I wasnt sure because I know its dairy but having it in the morning with granola is a good meal right?

There's no cookie cutter answer. It depends on the person, the goals. My coach will have me on Greek yogurt in the offseason but not during prep (4 example)

It can also be a probiotic in some cases.

if you actually read the ingredients of your yogurt you will notice sugars are added. if it wasn't nobody would buy it cause it wouldn't taste sweet, it would taste bland.

the other problem is where is the dairy sourced? the milk that the yogurt was made from is full of hormones, pasteurized and crap. so my short answer is absolutely not on the yogurt.. i see so many women especially who eat yogurt with granola for breakfast and they stay fat. if i was your diet coach i would tell you to eliminate it. have some fruit instead and if you aren't hungry then guess what? don't eat breakfast

I'm not a big fan of dairy. Most adult humans don't digest dairy well.

I would rather you use a coconut mil yogurt

Top Bottom