Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greek Food -Mediterranean

darioman

Would a Mediterranean diet be a good one to follow ? I love greek food and have read things that say its a very healthy diet. WHat do you guys think?

here is the thing about mediterranean diet. yes if it is authentic it can be very healthy yes. however i know so many italians and greeks who are obese. why? it is because they drench their food in lots of oil, butter, and over eat.

you can't just eat tons of meat, dairy, olive oil, pasta, and expect to be healthy sorry. i hope what i am saying makes sense.

i actually met a portugese guy the other day who was raving about some greek restaurant he went to and how good the food was. the dude had a big gut. i understand people love food, but just because you love food doesn't mean you are supposed to eat tons of it. you gotta eat less to stay in shape

here is the thing about mediterranean diet. yes if it is authentic it can be very healthy yes. however i know so many italians and greeks who are obese. why? it is because they drench their food in lots of oil, butter, and over eat.

you can't just eat tons of meat, dairy, olive oil, pasta, and expect to be healthy sorry. i hope what i am saying makes sense.

i actually met a portugese guy the other day who was raving about some greek restaurant he went to and how good the food was. the dude had a big gut. i understand people love food, but just because you love food doesn't mean you are supposed to eat tons of it. you gotta eat less to stay in shape

But you live in the States right? So do all those fellas. They no more eat a proper diet than I'm a China man.

Food is food just eat without drenching it in oils and butters and you will be eating healthy. The simpler you eat the healthier it actually is.

But you live in the States right? So do all those fellas. They no more eat a proper diet than I'm a China man.

my part of the US is very diverse. there are people from all countries. we have tons of so called authentic restaurants that just drench their food in butter and oil like any other

my part of the US is very diverse. there are people from all countries. we have tons of so called authentic restaurants that just drench their food in butter and oil like any other

Exactly. Med diet my ass.

The traditional Mediterranean diet is very healthy. The problem is that the Greek food you get here in North America is NOT the same traditional Greek food that you would get in Greece. We load up our foods with his fat sauces.

If you like Greek food, I would purchase an authentic Greek cook book and cook the recipes from scratch

Top Bottom