Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grape Fruit Juice w/ Food?

Jordaz

Should you drink the Juice w/ food and the Oral? Or Just juice on empty stomach?

Should you chew thre Oral also?

Is there a special kind of GFJuice you need?

Thanx

Jz

Jordan,

I stacked the Grapefrut Juice with myoplex. I used normal Juice which is available at your local korean.

But I would warn you that once you are on this cycle you should be perpared for one big sideeffect:

FREAKY MASS GAINS!!!

If you got any more q's feel free to give me an email

Muscular Warrior

MuscularWarrier said:
Jordan,

I stacked the Grapefrut Juice with myoplex. I used normal Juice which is available at your local korean.

But I would warn you that once you are on this cycle you should be perpared for one big sideeffect:

FREAKY MASS GAINS!!!

If you got any more q's feel free to give me an email

Muscular Warrior

MW...for real. This has gone too far. If you are a vet playing a joke, please come clean. If not, you need to stop posting in the Anabolic forum. If you've never done "ROIDS" then you have nothing to offer this particular section of discussion. Please post your intense myoplex experiences in the supplement board and not here. And, in case you haven't figured it out yet, NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!

TO MODS: Isn't it about time MW's post about GFjuice and myoplex be moved and/or deleted, as it has absolutely nothing to do with AS???

Jesus christ! Please get this F#cking idiot out of here he makes me sick.

I have never read one thing that has been a valuable contribution to this board.

Muscle Warrior get the "F" out!

Big j XXL said:
Jesus christ! Please get this F#cking idiot out of here he makes me sick.

I have never read one thing that has been a valuable contribution to this board.

Muscle Warrior get the "F" out!

I started a thread regarding this issue, suggesting the punk ass be put on probation, but for some reason it got moved to the chat discussion... I mean, MW can post here all he wants about Myoplex and how de doesn't use "roids", but I can't address our probelms with an EF member posting in the Anabolic forum... its odd really...

JibbyJabba said:

I started a thread regarding this issue, suggesting the punk ass be put on probation, but for some reason it got moved to the chat discussion... I mean, MW can post here all he wants about Myoplex and how de doesn't use "roids", but I can't address our probelms with an EF member posting in the Anabolic forum... its odd really...

I am slowly begining to think that MW is a hoax. Nobody and I mean nobody can be that stupid.

HEY! If its a joke or not i dont care stop wasting everyone's time.

This is the Anabolic discussion board. People here are interested in learning about anabolics and related topics.

Wtf does grapejuice and myoplex have to do with anything?

I have to stop writing now because i"m getting to pissed offf

Top Bottom