Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grape Fruit Juice w/ Food?

that is some funny shit about muscular warrior, he has to be a mod fucking with us...but as far as winny orals i chewed mine up and didnt drink shit but water with it and i noticed good strength gains, next time you bettah believe that i am stocked up on juice

4muscle warrior

hey muscle warrior..can I take a whole grapefruit and quarter it up and then throw it in a blender with mine myoplex?..will that work as well?..apparently much of the naringin in the gf is in the rind

i think his shit is funny...

But...on a serious note....its not right.

Some people that post questions will listen to anything you way.

I dont know if he should be kicked off...but this should definitly stop .

Re: 4muscle warrior

4everhung said:
hey muscle warrior..can I take a whole grapefruit and quarter it up and then throw it in a blender with mine myoplex?..will that work as well?..apparently much of the naringin in the gf is in the rind

are you serious???? don't listen to MW, he doesn't know shit. GF juice should be used with 17AA like Winny and Var...whether you take it with myoplex or not makes absolutely no damn difference.

Thanx JJ, I read the post before I posted this thread. It just was no info on chewing the tabs and taking with food or not. I heard that winny can hurt your gut when takin without food.
Thanx
Jz
Karma for everbody!

Hey Muscle Warrior cock sucker, ass fingering, rim licking, cum guzzling, tiny pecker bitch listen up! Shut the fuck up and get out of here because I am fucking sick of reading your gay ass posts. Go fucking shoot yourself in the head while hanging yourself you goat fucking queer!:mad:

Silverback316 said:
Hey Muscle Warrior cock sucker, ass fingering, rim licking, cum guzzling, tiny pecker bitch listen up! Shut the fuck up and get out of here because I am fucking sick of reading your gay ass posts. Go fucking shoot yourself in the head while hanging yourself you goat fucking queer!:mad:

well put my friend.

Top Bottom