Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

grams protein per pound bodyweight

How many grams of protein per pound of bodyweight do you eat on a bulking cycle?

• < 1 gram/pound

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • 1 gram/pound

Votes: 58 22.1%
  • 1.5 grams/pound

Votes: 109 41.6%
  • 2 grams/pound

Votes: 51 19.5%
  • 2.5 grams/pound

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • 3 grams/pound

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • 3.5 grams/pound

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 4 grams/pound

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • > 4 grams/pound

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Actually that is correct haha my bad I guess cuz I always divided 2.2 from the pounds I just assumed it was the other way which doesn't make sense oh well brain fartt

TO HELL WITH ALL THE CALCULATION BS! WHY? I didn't bother to calculate the protein consumption per body-weight. I went from a skinny 165lb to 215lb. just by eating three meals a day and a protein drink mornings, afternoons, and evenings for two straight years. I lost 15 pounds from laziness and not going to the gym. I'm at 200lb. and I'm going to try to reach 260lb. or more by January, 2018. I shouldn't have any problems reaching my goal except for external forces acting upon me such as getting into a car accident, getting mugged and killed, or getting hit by a bus, train, or a stray bullet in this fucked-up city.
I accomplished the weight gain without the use of any steroid! Now, with the addition of oral steroids, prohormones, and injections, I may be able to cut the time in half.
My metabolism appears to be fine according to my last blood test and urinalysis back in May. So the green light is on for August 2, 2015 9AM Sunday!!!

I've always felt that it's more important to keep a steady intake of protein. Every 3 hours keeps you anabolic, after 4 you're catabolic.

Top Bottom