Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good website to explain Low Carb/ High fat / High Protein

ksfacinelli

I am very much a novice at putting together an appropriate diet. Instead of asking a bunch of questions that have been answered a million times I am interested in getting a basic education. Where would you suggest on-line to get this information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Welcome! You can start right here with the search button! If you narrow down exactly what it is that your looking to learn, I can bump up some posts for you as well.

If you are looking for an on-line food journal fitday.com is great. That way you can keep track of the p/f/c you're eating.

VDL :)

Thanks

Here is my problem.... I am 6ft 203 and need to go from a 36 waist to 32-33. I think I look and feel best when I am around 185 lbs. I am also interested in increasing my muscle mass. I am not interested in getting really big but rather tone, with a ripped stomach.

Here is what I have started doing:

20 min Cardo 6 times a week(1st thing in the morning)
45 minute upper body workout 4 times a week with dumb bells. Currently getting started with 2 sets 15 reps

My problem is I have little knowledge of a good nutritional diet to tone up and lose the excess baggage. I have read posts on a low carb/ high fat/ high protein diet and this sounds like it could produce the results I am looking for, however I lack the basic understanding of how to put together a program that will give me good results.

I really appreciate all the expert help someone can give....

Thanks

increase the cardio. Unless you're doing high intesity training, 20 minutes of cardio is not all that much. Each week increase the time/intesity a little.

Use the search function on the site to find diets...and anything else for that matter. And keep asking questions, because there are alot of experienced people on this board who are always willing to help you out.

Later

Gymrat123

I think a good starting point would be the size surge routine:

http://www.surviveall.net/ten_week_size_surge_booklet.htm

Its based on 3 workouts a week (usually monday, wednesday, friday) working different parts of the body on different days, it also suggests a good clean diet to follow. You could do your cardio on your off days.

The reason i suggest this routine is you seem to be just starting out and this is a very easy routine to follow and its also very easy to tweak to suit you. See, for any needs you should be working your whole body, not just your upper half.

Hope this helps.

Hi! You've come to the right place. Use the search button to enter specific info on "named" diets you're researching and/or meal plans. spatterson has a cutting diet posted and her pics are posted too. Great results. Ive done Atkins and have researched metabolic. Metabolic seems to be a more balanced diet than Atkins and you can have more carbs.

Hi there
If you wanna lear about diet her or on any other web you are wrong.With information here you will lose your time and at the on the day you wil be confused.What i can tell you is this.BEfore any dies first go to your doctor and have a take a look at your blood sugar level.If your blood sugar lever is good you dont have to be affraid of carbs.In fact if your blood sugar level is right and you refuse to eat carbs becouse you heard it here you will be in great state of overtraining.You gonna be low in energy my brother and what you gonna see hear is next.
You will find yourslef looking for an energy.A lots of people will tell you here take ECA before training(as i did long time before),After a while your state of overtraining will be much greater and you are not gonna be happy with your body.I will repeat.Go to your doctor and have a blood test.
good luck and lift hard

diamonddiceclay said:
metabolicdiet.com [/QUOTE

do u personally follow this? it looks so unhealthy!
also..i skimmed over the website....but is there a formula to workout how many cals you should start with? 12x body weight?

Top Bottom