Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOOD tasting protein bars

My two favourites are the Protein Diet Bar flavour Toasted Coconut from Optimum Nutrition and Complete Pro42Bar peanut butter chocolate chip. Both bars are fairly low in carbs.

EAS Myoplex Deluxe Chocolate Peanut Butter taste awesome but way too many carbs/sugar. Their new low carb blueberry cheesecake is great though.

no pure protein at walmart :(

i guess i'll need to order some off of the net or something... i'm in too small of a city i think. fooey.

1. Solid Protein bars (they're awesome, have the least amount of sugar)
2. Pure protein... second best but taste just as good as the solid protein bars (both of which I crave lol)
3. Premier 8 bars - my favorite is the Lemon, its AWESOME!

4. Higher fat but also good bar is Met-Rx, bavarian mint, peanut butter... only if you're looking to have 8 or 9 grams of fat, its worth it! :)

--Iron Queen

I order ALL of my protein from dpsnutrition.com

They have the cheapest protein bars and shakes you'll find on the internet. Plus shipping is fast and I've NEVER had a problem, plus they have EVERYTHING that you could really need.. From pro-tan, calipers, protein, whatever....

Check it out. :)

--Iron Queen

rnch said:
carb solutions bars have a good taste, are NOT loaded with sugar!

chocolate toffee hazelnut is my favorite, only 3 cabs per bar!

cheap on ebay.

Carb Solutions, Chocolate Toffe Hazelnut. Is may fav as well. Check out Rite Aid, I think they are on sale this week, or Drugstore.com.

:angel:

Top Bottom